Heroes are Born. Legends are Made.

Steve Kleha skleha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:09:10 EDT 2015

Ladies and gentlemen, the *Vanguard 15 Fleet Championships* are upon us yet
again!!!  This is the time of year where we do battle on the gorgeous
environs of Tomales bay; out of this clash will emerge a victor who shall
be held in the highest regard in our small but important community!

*Notice of Race and Sailing Instructions* can be found here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FRzu7mDnk6wdmmRHCns5O33U4uzzG5jWmNpZ0m9CB30/edit?usp=sharing>.
If you are like me, then you probably don't read these things and just show
up.  Never fear!  Allow me to summarize these five pages in six concise
lines:

   - See you at Inverness Yacht Club, 12850 Sir Francis Drake Blvd,
   Inverness, CA
   <https://www.google.com/maps/place/Inverness+Yacht+Club/@38.1026741,-122.8571572,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x8085cf82d9bbc547:0x7ebb63a54c661d38>
   .
   - 11am skippers meeting with 12pm start; we may start earlier if
   *everyone* is ready.
   - Same format and rules as Thursday night racing; Scott Kozinchik is the
   PRO.
   - Saturday Dinner at Inverness Yacht Club and beer both provided by the
   RC.
   - Camping Saturday night only at Olema Ranch, 10155 CA-1, Olema, CA
   <https://www.google.com/maps/place/Olema+Campground/@38.0434418,-122.7903113,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x8085c6b5a6cfe24f:0x28800ff039ac0e11>
   .
   - Sunday:  first start at 11am (unless otherwise agreed) and no start
   after 3pm.

*Questions on topics other than getting your boat to Inverness?*  Feel free
to shoot me an email directly.  I'll aggregate questions & broadcast
answers we don't clutter up inboxes.

Let the games begin!
Steve

.