NO RACING This Thursday

Sam Wheeler samwheeler.sail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:42:39 EDT 2016

Hi all,

We are *not *racing this Thursday to avoid a conflict with Game 6 of the
NBA Finals.

We had previously left July 7th open on the calendar, so we'll race that
week instead, which is now the July Super Thursday.  The fleet website has
been updated accordingly.

Not into basketball and want to go out and practice this week? Sign up here
<http://vanguard15.org/schedule/939>!

Need an alternative to get your racing fix this week? Sign up for the TISC
regatta this Saturday here <http://vanguard15.org/schedule/953>!

The one week delay got you even more excited for the start of the summer
series?  Sign up for next Thursday here <http://vanguard15.org/schedule/934>
!

Want to get together somewhere for the game?  Let me know or start a
discussion on the facebook group <https://www.facebook.com/groups/SFV15/>.

Go Warriors!

Sam