Fwd: 3 Weeks until the High Sierra Regatta!

Sam Wheeler samwheeler.sail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:01:09 EDT 2016

Don't forget to sign up for *High Sierra! * This is always a terrific
event, and we've got a couple of campsites so it would be great to get a
solid turnout.

The sign up page on our site is here <http://vanguard15.org/schedule/938>.
Regatta registration is here
<https://www.regattanetwork.com/clubmgmt/applet_registration_form.php?regatta_id=12328>.
Please do both of those.

The registration deadline before late fees apply is June 24th.

Sam