V15 for sale or rent for price of slip fees and insurance

Kristen McCulloch kxmcculloch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:23:03 EDT 2016

Hi All:

I am moving to Norway in a few short weeks to study Maritime Law. I have a
Vanguard 15 at TI. I would like to sell it (as a student I could use every
penny) or I am willing to rent it to you for the cost of $75 fee I pay to
TI plus you must insure the boat so it can remain at TI and to cover any
potential collision costs while you race. I need a two year commitment.
Otherwise, I will simply store the it.

Cheers, Kristen
(415) 871-6952