V15 2016 // kickoff party and officers

Sally Madsen smadsen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:51:57 EDT 2016

Hi everybody,

Hope you're getting excited for the fleet party next *Wednesday, March 23*.
Whether you're all in for 2016, or just excited to catch up—come on over to
the Bay View BC. The more the merrier.

*PLEASE RSVP* (using the form below or clicking here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SrNpXbL2rGAYK7xCv5Ktpx6lAeeO96rJE5Km7ELcPqc/viewform?c=0&w=1>)
so we can plan for the right amount of food!
And leave your feedback. We already have some great ideas brewing.

sally