Five reasons to vote no on the pending marina development of Clipper Cove

sarah deeds sarah.deeds at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:07:29 EDT 2016

Thank you for your letter.  This upcoming Commission meeting will be the
Commissioners' first exposure to this project. This meeting and the next
are exactly where these types of concerns should be raised.  We will enter
your letter into the record and point out there is a public comment portion
of the meeting this Wednesday.  A court reporter will transcribe all
comments which will be public and on the record to inform the Commissioners
in their advice and comment.  I would also mention that this project will
need to secure permits and you may want to intervene in those processes
which will determine whether this project can go forward.  DBW is being
asked for funding if it does go forward.  Again, thank you for commenting.

*Lynn Sadler*

Deputy Director for Boating and Waterways

California Department of Parks and Recreation

One Capitol Mall, Suite 500

Sacramento, CA  95814

Wired:  916.327.1776

Wireless:  916.764.4938