Fwd: Five reasons to vote no on the pending marina development of Clipper Cove

Al Sargent asargent at stanfordalumni.org
Sun May 22 17:29:54 EDT 2016

It's good that the State of California refused to a public loan to finance
the Clipper Cove mega-yacht marina.

But we're not out of the woods yet.

Director Sadler is making a final decision later this spring -- presumably
that means in the next few weeks.

If any of you have a moment, please feel free to use any/all of the
material below to write to Director Sadler and Keren Dill. Their emails are
on the to: line below, and you can copy various SF City Supervisors and
Treasure Island Development Authority members as well (on the cc: line).

If you've written already, thanks. If you haven't, please do so. The more
of us that make our points known, the better our chances of saving the cove.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Al

asargent at stanfordalumni.org | +1 650 269 2176