[Santana 22] Scombridae Sunday rocks

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Tue Apr 3 01:44:55 EDT 2007

Pete,

Jennifer was using my 2nd set if sails.  I often use them for club
races and they still work very well.  They came with the boat and
have over 10 years of pretty hard sailing in them.  That's one of the
nice things about sailing Tunas.  Not only are the sails relatively
cheap compared with larger boats to begin with, but Pineapple's well-
built sails  just keep on truck'n year after year.  I purchased a new
main when I did mostly because of the change to full top batten and
therefore more sail area.  I suppose I'll need to purchase a new jib
now that the extra roach in the foot is legal.

Jennifer did very well on Sunday.  She's really worked hard at
bringing her boat back and it's looking pretty good.  Good on her!

Pat
Elaine (the "real" #38000)