[Santana 22] Fw: RE: Here they are

VAURY Jean jean.vaury at missioneco.org
Mon Aug 13 19:22:49 EDT 2007

No harm no fool, those cracks are very common not only on Tunas. They were present on my other boat (Little Wing Beneteau First 30). One spring I decided to get rid of them, grinded to the steel at the liaison hull keel (shame technique than shock), used 2 quarters of epoxy putty West Systems (the soft compound) and then starting with an electric sander and wet sanding at the end I must say that I have barely seen any crack again though the boat was trucked Chicago Boston and fell on the ground in Portugal, long story

Jean