[Santana 22] more Santana scrambles

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Tue Feb 6 11:20:52 EST 2007

SODA Folks,

April 21 is the SSS Singlehanded Farallones Race and right now I'm
planning on sailing that one, which  means I'll be bushed on April 22
(if I'm even back), so that isn't a good date for me.

March 24 is the BAMA Doublehanded Lightship Race.  I don't have the
details worked out, but I plan to sail it as well.  That means
Sunday, March 25 isn't the best date for me either.

April 1 looks better.

Pat Broderick
"Elaine"