[Santana 22] Wicked Launches

Jodi Yukich jyseasista at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 15:12:52 EST 2007

Somehow my e-mail was bounced back.....BUT,
  Wicked is launching this Saturday 4:30pm. & This is your official invitation.....
  She will be de-named on land, then launched & renamed/christened. (prob about a 30min deal)
  For those of you who may be wondering.... I purchased my Santana 22 in Sept of 2005. She was hauled out at Berkeley Marine Center in Feb 2006 (yes, a whole year ago). We were going to do a 3 part "extreme makeover" spanning over a year or two. But instead she stayed out the whole year & we went all the way. So, if you'd like to be one of the first to see her & share my special day. Please come by. If you can't make it and want a peek, check out   www.berkeleymarine.com  & click on the link news.....
  Looking forward to sailing with ya all.
  Fair Winds & Following Seas,
  Jodi
  "Wicked" #340