[Santana 22] More Tuna pictures in the press!

Ted Crum tedcrum at socrates.berkeley.edu
Sun Feb 18 00:59:17 EST 2007

At the Kona airport Friday I picked up a copy of a magazine I'd never
seen before; Boatworks, a quarterly sister to Sail for people who do
their own boat maintenance.

I was pleasantly surprised to see an article by Kame Richards on the
trade-offs of getting a sail recut: "Money is what you trade to the
sailmaker..." I was even more pleased to find article on great
sailboat values, including the Santana 22, "Truly a modern classic,"
Illustrated with a pretty picture of Pat Broderick's #38000 Elaine.
Congratulations, Pat!

That and a tailwind made for a great flight home.

Ted Crum
#419 Dominatrix