[Santana 22] Rites of Spring, Wheeler Regatta, & Spring Tune Up

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Fri Jan 26 04:40:33 EST 2007

Well... It is Jodi and I.  So really two people.  But I think we just
assumed it would be white sails because it had been in the past.  I
feel that I remember there being some general consensus taking one or
two years ago.  It is just an effort to maximize participation and
have one design racing.

If there is ever a question about why the schedule is a certain way,
please bring it forward.  We know that the schedule is not perfect
this year, especially with regards to the spinnaker series, and have
been working on some plans for 2008 to remedy this.  We'll be running
some ideas by all of you in the coming months.

Pete