[Santana 22] Rites of Spring, Wheeler Regatta, & Spring Tune Up

Jan Grygier and Patti Boucher hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 28 00:55:57 EST 2007

BTW I made the decision last year, as fleet captain, after getting input
from whoever in the fleet I could talk to.  We had more than a dozen
entries (though less showed up for the resail after the first one was
cancelled).
For our fleet I think it makes the most sense.  You can always sail the
3-Bridge and 2ble handed Farallones with Spinny if you want a challenge ;-)
Jan "Carlos" Grygier

Up