[Santana 22] Measurements for Standing Rigging Unstepping the Mast

javier jerez javier_jerez at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 22:09:17 EST 2007

Hello All,

I would like to replace the all the standing rigging and was wondering how you unstep (and restep) the mast.

Also does anyone have the measurements of the standing rigging? The rules only mention the forestay length. I know I can measure the rigging once the mast is down but I wanted to get an idea of the shroud and back stay lengths so I can start shopping around.

Thanks

Javier