[Santana 22] Pre Nationals sail measuring evening at Pineapple Sails

Michael Andrews - MTC michaelan at mtcorp.com
Thu Jun 28 14:33:32 EDT 2007

Sally and Kame have again generously agreed to host a sail measuring
gathering at their loft in Alameda prior to our Championship Regatta
this year.

They have indicated that either Thursday evening, July 26 or Thursday
evening, August 2 will work for them and have suggested measuring begin
at 17:00, with the goal of completing the measuring of all sails by
19:00.

Please let me know if you would be interested in participating, which
evening of the two would work better for you if one does not and, what
sails you need measured.

I expect that some measuring can / will also be done at the Richmond
Yacht Club prior to racing beginning on Saturday, August 11 however, any
sails not measuring in at that time are highly unlikely to be re-cut and
re-measured in time to be used that weekend.

Thank you and regards,

Michael Andrews
811 Bonito