[Santana 22] ODCA Racing, Season Closer

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Sun Mar 25 03:28:20 EDT 2007

To set the record straight and give due credit, Tim Nutt was at least an
equal partner in the race today.  We traded off steering and trimming the
kite.  Originally we planned to do the race on his tuna, but it was still
being put back together.

Congratulations Pat, Leah, Sally, and Jean!  It was definitely our kind of
day.

Off to pass out...

Pete