[Santana 22] ODCA Racing, Season Closer

VAURY Jean jean.vaury at missioneco.org
Sun Mar 25 12:43:00 EDT 2007

Pat,
I learnt so much from this trip and the Spi return was fantastic on the starboard track, my wife has a few photos she took from the gate  I think you are in a group one. I never thought that a santana could go that fast, surfing wildly, vibrating and so on. After the gate it took 10 mns to a Sun odyssey 34 to overtake us.
What I am a bit concerned is about the PHRF rating ...

I will go to the awards ceremony on Sally' s behalh as she will be out of town ! When do they have it usually ? a week day next week end ?

Today no sailing ...

Reagards
Jean