[Santana 22] S22 Rub Rail

Antrim27 at aol.com Antrim27 at aol.com
Wed May 9 00:06:50 EDT 2007

For those that might be interested in buying new rub rails for their S22's,
I spoke to Steve Seal this evening and last years price was $325 each.  The
new price could be slightly higher.

I tried a section of Cal 20 rub rail Steve has in stock, more rounded than
squared like the S22 rub rail, it fit fine, and they are $205.  Maybe  slightly
more in todays dollars and slightly more length.

Let me know what you all think.  I would like to hear from the  owner(s) of
Wicked if they have a price they could offer the S22 style rub rail  for.

Thanks for your responses.

Tom Montoya
Meliki 5194