[Santana 22] S22 Rub Rail

Relaena relaena at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 15:25:56 EDT 2007

At the risk of exposing myself as a complete idjit... what is a
subrail?  Is it perhaps the rubber "edge" that runs around the
perimeter of our boats?  (If so, I could sure use a replacement part
for that!)

Feel free to respond to me privately if you prefer... and thanks in
advance!

Relaena (Clueless in Seattle)