[Santana 22] Fwd: YRA E-Bulletin #11, Brought to you by the Spinnaker Cup

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Fri May 11 13:50:01 EDT 2007

Hey Tunas,

Internet/Email resources:

Here's "YRA E-BULLETIN #11" -- if you're interested in being added to
the YRA's email list (and we promise not to spread your address
around), go to <yra.org> and sign up.  You'll get an e-bulletin about
once a month with up-to-date information about sailing and racing in
N. California.

If you want even more N. California sailing info and if you're not
signed up for 'Lectronic Latitude, go the <latitude38.com> and sign
up for that.  Chris Weaver, ex Tuna sailor, edits this thrice weekly
electronic version of "Latitude 38" complete with photos.   Again,
they promise not to spread your email address around.

And, finally, there's "Scuttlebutt" <scuttlebutt.com>, a 5-day a week
newsletter about racing/sailing across the U. S.  One of the things I
like about "Scuttlebutt" are the "Scuttlebutt Specials" some
retailers put on the site.  I just bagged a new pair of Harken
Speedgrip II deck shoes for $25.00.  I also like the various forums
and photos that are part of the website.

Pat Broderick
"Elaine" #245
(and, Yes, YRA Chairman tooting his YRA horn)

Begin forwarded message: