[Santana 22] Jack Frost

Heidi Schmidt heidieschmidt at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 15:19:18 EST 2007

I wish I had field data, but I won't have a chance to
check conditions before tomorrow morning. My boat is
old and kept in the water, so cleaning it up could be
quite a chore if the bunker sticks. I'm less concerned
about cleaning up the lighter fractions of goo and
most of it will probably have dissipated by tomorrow
anyway. Tough call. I'll go along with the fleet's
decision.

Heidi

--- Michael Andrews - MTC <michaelan at mtcorp.com>