[Santana 22] Jack Frost

broderic at sonic.net broderic at sonic.net
Fri Nov 9 23:22:22 EST 2007

Tunas,

Take a look at the boat pictured in today's 'Lectronic Latitude.  20 years
ago my Newport 30 in Clipper, Basin 3 stayed in the berth but I never
really got the hull completely stain free ever after.  We didn't have
large clumps of oil, but enough semi-heavy stuff that it globbed along the
waterline and a few inches below and above (probably from wakes outside
the marina.

Schoonmaker Marina has been boomed and no boats may leave.  I suspect
they'll be booming at least some of the other Sausalito marinas.

Although I am not sailing in the EYC Jack Frost this weekend, I would be
leaving "Elaine" on the trailer, even if I could get out of the marina.

Pat
"Elaine"