[Santana 22] looking for winches or winch parts

Ted Crum tedcrum at socrates.berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 25 12:15:25 EDT 2007

Just did our 10's and 8.

West Marine sells pawls and springs for Barient, I believe under the
Lewmar brand. And Arco in Australia has a substantial spares inventory.

http://www.arco-winches.com/products/spares

FWIW, Finish Line bicycle grease is a convenient substitute for the
Lewmar grease, both being Calcium Sulphonate thickened for water proofness.

-Ted Cum
  Dominatrix #419