[Santana 22] Sunday races

Joe Ferrie bayloonj29 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 20:04:46 EDT 2007

I started subscribing to this list a couple of weeks ago, and it certainly seems like you tuna folks are having a lot of fun.

  I own a J/29 that I raced actively for several years, but gradually burned out on it because of the expense and the difficulty of maintaining a crew of 7-8. I miss racing though, and the idea of sailing one-design with a small crew on a stiff boat with dacron sails is very appealing.

  If anybody has an open spot in an upcoming race or practice, I'd like to give it a try.

  -- Joe Ferrie
  (eve) 510-644-8173
  (day) 925-694-3549