[Santana 22] Sunday races

Pete Trachy pete at tolachi.com
Thu Sep 27 10:28:16 EDT 2007

Spinnaker seminar sounds good to me. What dates would work for people?

Michael and I stuck around after everyone left and spent 45 minutes or so
match racing.  Completely awesome.  After 4 races we were tied and Michael
managed to come from behind wearing me down with a tacking duel and edging
me out at the pin as I came in on port.  My crew almost mutinied, but I
think this will be a post Sunday tradition.

Thanks to everyone who showed up, especially Bill Murphy.

Pete