[Santana 22] Standing Rigging

Nancy & Pat Broderick broderic at sonic.net
Sat Dec 6 20:08:44 EST 2008

Derek,

I say call Steve Seals!  He's made rigging for Tunas for 3 or more
decades.  He might not be the least expensive, but he's good - and
well worth his prices.

I have an older forestay you can have.  There's nothing wrong with it
except that it was over 7 years old when I purchased my boat, so I
replaced it - as I routinely did at 7 years.  Let me know and I'll
find it.  I think we can rope Frank into helping with the mast when
you're ready --Huh Frank?

Your boat is looking great!  Good job on the decks.

Pat