[Santana 22] Dry Storage

Michael Andrews Michael.Andrews at portsamerica.com
Fri Dec 12 17:24:28 EST 2008

Alameda Marina is an option.  But you should just join Encinal Yacht
Club and keep Aquila next to Bonito!

Putting the mast up and taking it down takes time and several bodies.
Not a big deal to do once every year or couple of years but, not
something you would want to do regularly.  If you are considering
trailer launching your boat, raising and lowering the mast each time, I
would advise against that.

Dry sailing a boat is faster, all other things being equal.  Though
some, like Frank and Cathy are an excellent example that all things are
not.  It is less expensive both in terms of cost per month in fees and
annually in total including keeping the bottom clean and painted.

Regards,

Michael Andrews
811 Bonito