[Santana 22] 2009 Nationals

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 18 11:51:56 EST 2008

Yes there is, sorry it hasn't made it to the web site yet... Bill or
Jennifer?

It's the last full weekend in July (July 24-26), hosted by Corinthian YC on
the Knox course.  That's perhaps why our winter series on approximately the
same course has been so popular this year - we had 10 boats out last weekend
for the second race, after 11 boats in November.

Jan Grygier, PhD
hydrophilos at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~hydrophilos/spigot.html

  _____