[Santana 22] NEW REGATTA for 2008... DON'T MISS IT June 28-29

Mark Lowry MarkELowry at comcast.net
Thu Jan 3 23:54:23 EST 2008

Tuna Fleet --

Folks the express27 fleet and the Richmond Yacht Club will be hosting a new
charity regatta, the Sarcoma Cup, 6/28-29.  The Santana 22s are invited.
Please consider putting this event on your fleet calendar.  It will be good
racing and a good cause.  See p. 170 of this month's latitude 38 for more
details.

Mark Lowry, ex-tuna Soliton (#584)
express 27 Xena (#68)