[Santana 22] OYC Rites of Spring.

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 14 23:22:02 EDT 2008

My reading of the Notice of Race says that if a PHRF certificate is not
provided the race committee may assign a non-contestable PHRF number.  I
didn't have my cert handy when I mailed my entry in under
early-bird-discount deadline, so I put on the form that my certificate says
234 for a 155% genoa, and I assumed we'd be sailing with only the class jib
so I should get 237.  I'm hoping they'll give all the Tunas sailing without
genoas the same rating.

Jan "Carlos" Grygier

  _____