[Santana 22] Jan Grygier out of town for a while

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 02:13:13 EDT 2008

I wanted to let you all know that I'll be going to Canada to see my mother,
who has terminal cancer, for at least the next three weeks.  Bill Murphy and
Michael Andrews can handle most fleet business until I am back home, but if
something really needs my attention, please send it to my "work email" (the
last cc:) where I'll be more likely to get it.

I hope you all have a great time sailing next weekend and beyond, and note
that I still hope to make it to Nationals.

Jan Grygier, PhD
hydrophilos at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~hydrophilos/spigot.html