[Santana 22] Would this keel sump worry you?

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 23 23:11:30 EST 2008

Hi Greg,
I also have separation between the bunk and the cabin floor.  The good news
is it's not really structural.  The boat in the picture seems to have
fiberglass bunk walls, mine are painted wood.

I essentially agree with everything the others said.  Not really too hard to
fix, West System works real well (maybe get the "flexible" stuff since it's
not a joint that needs to be stiff).  So if the stuff in the picture is the
only thing that's in bad shape you may well have a decent boat - but tell us
where you live, maybe there's a local Tuner who could look at it or show you
his/her boat for comparison.

And when you DO get a boat, please send me you contact info and tell me
whether you intend to race so I can add it to the master roster.

Jan Grygier, Fleet 1 Captain for a while yet
hydrophilos at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~hydrophilos/spigot.html