[Santana 22] 2010 Nationals Regatta

antrim27 at aol.com antrim27 at aol.com
Wed Dec 9 22:40:24 EST 2009

Hello fellow Santana 22 owners,

I want to get a short note out regarding the 2010 Nationals Regatta.  As most are aware, Encinal Yacht Club is the sponsoring club.  We have been in communications with them and the dates for the regatta have been set.  So, mark your 2010 calendars for Friday, 7/30 through Sunday, 8/1.  We will sail the same format of a practice race on Friday, 7/30, with three races on Saturday and two races on Sunday.  The course area will be in the YRA TI course (YRA mark #10) vicinity.

More to follow.

Happy holidays to all and a safe and happy New Year,

Tom Montoya
2010 Fleet Captain