[Santana 22] Last week's SYC race at the site of 2009 Nationals

Michael Andrews Michael.Andrews at portsamerica.com
Mon Feb 9 16:46:58 EST 2009

A Fleet meeting, though seemingly a good idea to me, seems a fleeting
one.

Let's try to do this via e-mail.

I suggest two half seasons, same as last year.  I suggest we race to
Vallejo using just plain sails to get out more boats.

Let me know how you feel, particularly if you are strongly apposed to
either of these suggestions.

Thank you,

Michael Andrews
811 Bonito