[Santana 22] Last week's SYC race at the site of 2009 Nationals

Robinson, James (MILL VALLEY, CA.) james_w_robinson at ml.com
Mon Feb 9 18:43:09 EST 2009

Hello:

We just recently purchased a Santana 22.   I'm receiving the fleet's
emails but we would certainly like to race our boat with the one design
fleet.  How do we get a certificate and is there someone who can assist
us in rigging this boat?  It used to race actively but the specification
of the boats leads and blocks is beyond what I'm familiar with.   We're
also curious if the dates have been established as of yet when the fleet
will be racing.  One last question; Does the fleet race with spinnakers
or as a non-spinnaker group?   The boat we have is located at the SFYC.

Thank you in advance for any guidance you may have to offer.

Regards,

Jim