[Santana 22] Found a boat. Anyone know a good trailer person?

gb santana22.com at gregbiggers.com
Fri Jan 30 00:12:54 EST 2009

Hi all,

My saga has ended (or more accurately, has just now begun?)-- I
purchased a boat. Hull #491, currently berthed at Coyote Point. Good
condition, race rigged, nice glassed-over hull-deck joint. Now I am
making sense of my sail inventory (not the freshest canvas on the bay!)
and generally getting oriented. Oh, and cooking up the all important
name. Have been out 6 or 7 times so far in the whispers of January
breeze and love the boat.

Next I am seeking a trailer. Found a good J/24 trailer I might buy and
am looking for a good trailer customization/repair kind of person to mod
it down to Tuna-size.

Any recommendations or ideas?

Thanks for all the advice and ideas offered during my boat search. Hope
to see you all on the water eventually.

Greg