[Santana 22] Found a boat. Anyone know a good trailer person?

Derek Meyer djmeyer16 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 01:14:00 EST 2009

Why do you think a j/24 trailer would need modifications?  Most trailers have adjustable stands, and I would assume a j/24 trailer would be no different.  Plus, if I am not mistaken, a j/24 has the same draft as a Tuna (or very close at least).

My trailer is from an Express 27.  The stands were lowered, the keel guide had to be cut out because the Santana keel is fatter than the Express, but other than that it fits quite well.  Again, it doesn't hurt that an Express 27 has a very similar beam to the Santana.

Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is there probably shouldn't be any need for professional mods to a properly equipped j/24 trailer.  Good luck,
Derek
Aquila 28465