[Santana 22] S22 Nationals are just a week away!

Jan Grygier hydrophilos at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 18 13:54:45 EDT 2009

Our Nationals are just one week away.  This Sunday (tomorrow) is the
deadline for signing up through the Corinthian Yacht Club web-site at the
discounted prices available on-line!  Please hurry up and register; we're
looking forward to seeing you next weekend.  NOR and sign-up link are at
http://www.cyc.org/race/santana22

Note that they only show 10 boats registered, but that is very old info, the
site does not update automatically and CYC have been very busy with other
things.  I am expecting high teens or maybe low twenties - will you be one
of them?

If ANYTHING is keeping you from coming, please contact Michael or myself.
Do you need a road-ready trailer; a place to stay in someone's house to save
money; crew?  We'll do our best to help you out, short of leaving our boats
at the dock to babysit your kids...  (And for that matter, if you can't make
it with your boat, consider crewing for someone else, let me know.  I am
unofficial matchmaker for this event, at least as far as crewing positions
go ;-)

Jan Grygier, "Carlos"
510 323 3866 (m)

Michael Andrews, "Bonito"
510 812 5470 (m)

(Michael asked me to send this out because his email system at work messes
up listserve posts, mine is apparently less restrictive.)