[Santana 22] ST10000 plus

ulalena at comcast.net ulalena at comcast.net
Wed Jun 17 09:02:24 EDT 2009

sorry tio interupt on this thread

i know there was some discussion on the Autohrlm ST1000 plus and I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of the installation. I kad one but sent back becasue I could not figure out a good placement for it

also are this extentions needed fro the rod?

Thanks for anyone one who may have some photos
Wayne