[Santana 22] 4th of July Fireworks?

Claude Nix claude at seadated.com
Mon Jun 29 01:23:31 EDT 2009

Hey Everybody,

Where I'm from on the Southern Chesapeake Bay, when 4th of July rolls
around, it's a pretty big boating event.  We usually do a cruise
somewhere (if it's on a weekend), and then raft up somewhere and party
for a fireworks show.  Granted, where I'm from it actually is warm and
pleasant at night this time of year, but I would imagine folks here in
the Bay Area like to watch some fireworks from their boats as well.

So, where is the best fireworks show in the Bay Area, and who's
going?  I'd love to raft up with some other folks in the fleet.  Look
forward to hearing from you!

-Claude Nix
  S22 #322