[Santana 22] 4th of July Fireworks?

Sally Adamson Taylor SallyTaylo at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 01:43:15 EDT 2009

Claude, Im from the Northern Chesapeake originally (Baltimore) and
have never rafted up for fourth of July here, but happy to try to join
the group if you round one up. I get a pretty good view of the SF
works right from my boat's slip at South Beach Marina.

Sally Adamson Taylor
SallyTaylo at yahoo.com
"Auggie",  no. 476
SKYPE: Sallytaylo