[Santana 22] Season Closer

antrim27 at aol.com antrim27 at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 01:42:35 EDT 2009

Laura & Pat,

My preference would be the two Knox O.D. courses.  If the second race has to finish in front of the club, so be it.  It can just be such a crap shoot to finish at the CYC club finish line.  I also think the fleet is talking about sailing with spinnakers.  No rating change, but could allow for longer S22 OD courses!

I am asking that the two boats that have shown interest, Carlos and Tchop, and any other boats that would like to sail with a spinnaker or white sails, voice their opinions.  It would be nice to have a few more S22's out there.

Tom Montoya

Meliki