[Santana 22] Fleet Practice Day

charlie wood frankdog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:58:22 EDT 2010

Hey Tunas!

A huge thanks to Tom, Javier, Frank, Kathy and our IYC host for putting
together what turned out to be a really fun and educational day on the
water. The conditions were perfect, and we got off 6 short races that
proved to have some quite exciting moments! Thanks to everyone for tips
and advice, as well. It's a constant challenge to find the sweet spots
sailing these little boats, but i think yesterday that pan of chocolate
whatever it was came close...YUM!

Hope to see some more boats sign up for Vallejo.

Cheers!

Charlie
S/V Star Kissed