[Santana 22] The Great Vallejo Race

antrim27 at aol.com antrim27 at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 21:32:46 EDT 2010

Santana 22er's

Looking at the YRA web site for entrants in the GVR, I see Marti Gras, Inshallah, Tchoup, Meli'ki and Kelly Shawn signed up.  Unfortunately Kelly Shawn will not be sailing the race.  So, that leaves us with four boats.  In addition, Wednesday evening, tomorrow, is the cut off for sign up's.  Does anyone plan on entering before the dead line?  Chopped Liver? Carlos?

While this is part of our spinnaker series, boats are welcomed to sail without spinnakers too.  Speaking of which, I noticed Mardi Gras and Inshallah are sailing with a 237 PHRF rating.  Does that mean you are sailing non-spinnaker and non-genoa?  Which again, is fine.  Just checking.

Let's get more boats to Vallejo!

Tom Montoya
Meli'ki