[Santana 22] Santana 22

Tom Montoya antrim27 at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 15:09:08 EDT 2010

Hi Bruce,

Sorry to hear about your loosing your mast.  I am copying the fleet in the event someone knows of a mast laying around.  You should go to the fleet web site and post a wanted message also.

If this is an insurance job you may want to talk to Steve Seal.  He may even have the new spar in stock and can do the whole job, rigging etc.  Steve can be reached at 521-7730.

Let me know what you find out.

Tom