[Santana 22] Santana 22 Pre-season meeting

antrim27 at aol.com antrim27 at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 16:45:00 EST 2010

All,

Our pre-season meeting is set for Friday, 2/19, 6:00 pm at Pineapple Sails.

I have attached a PDF of the proposed schedule.  Again, while the YRA Season "White Sails" races are pretty much set and the Nationals dates and venue are set, there are choices we need to make regarding the Spinnaker Series.  We should also think about the Season Closer race on Saturday, 9/25.  Do we want to sail that race?  Do we want to sail it as part of the spinnaker series?  Do we want to sail it as part of the white sails series?

Please reply to this e-mail to let me know if you plan to attend and with how many people/crew will be with you.  Also, please be prepared to pay your 2010 $35 class dues.

Tom Montoya
2010 Fleet Captain

=