[Santana 22] Three Bridge Fiasco

John Foster jfoster at pacifier.com
Fri Jan 22 11:01:11 EST 2010

This is from John Foster SSS Race Info Officer 2010-2011

If you guys care to have your own fleet single handed, and/or your own
fleet double handed, if there are five or more entered they can be
scored as a fleet of their own.

Being in those SH or DH Santana 22 fleets would not be mandatory, you
could still stay in the fleet grouping either SH or DH that covers PHRF
234, if you cared to.

That can be arranged. My guess is that you would have one DH Santana 22
fleet, allowing any SH to sail it as well.  Look at the Moore 24 fleet
for example. Organize what you want among yourselves and let me know.

John