[Santana 22] Santana 22 Nationals important info

antrim27 at aol.com antrim27 at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 23:11:46 EDT 2010

Santana 22ers,

The Nationals are just a bit more than a week away.  Fun!!!  Go to the practice race on Friday and you are sailing while everybody else is working!

A fair amount to cover here.  But, I need all to stop and commit to a few categories on the attachment(s).  The first spreadsheet is the who's committed to the Nationals so far.  Feel free to commit if you have not already.  It also shows who is interested in t-shirts, Polo Shirts ( I am still hoping to have the polo shirts by Friday, 7/30) and who will eat at EYC Friday night and Saturday night.

The menu for Friday is a BBQ your own in conjunction with the Friday Night Racers.  The choices are BBQ chicken breast and BBQ hamburgers for $9.00 or hot dogs for $7.00.  Two salads and vegetables as sides.  You can also order from the club menu.  Saturday night dinner is a buffet with beef, pasta premivera, 2-salads, steam or garlic vegetables, rolls and butter for $20.00 per person.  We can add grilled salmon and the price will go up to $23 or $24.  If there is enough interest, we can do that.  Please let me know by Friday afternoon, if you have not already, if you will be there for dinner on Friday and/or Saturday.

Likewise with the t-shirts or polo shirts.  I have attached a page from the catalog for the polo shirts. Sorry it is not more clear.  You can choose your color.  To keep the cost down, all polo shirts will be embroidered with Santana 22 2010 Nationals on the right chest side and the boat name on the left chest side.  Stitching will be white or creme color.  If you have a different color for stitching in mind let me know.  I will see what I can work out. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested in polo shirts, by sometime tomorrow would be appreciated.  I forgot to mention that these are breathable, very comfortable, nice looking shirts.

One last thing, please make sure you have paid you Fleet #1 dues for S.F. Bay boats.  That money supports this regatta.  Mail your dues to:

Wayne Best
54 Porto Bello Dr.

San Rafael, CA 94901

The entry form is now available on-line at the EYC site.  The Race Instructions will be posted soon.

Thanks for your attention and follow up to this lengthy e-mail.

Tom Montoya