[Santana 22] Polo shirts

antrim27 at aol.com antrim27 at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 21:47:52 EDT 2010

All,

The polo shirts that I originally showed you are not available in the shirts I first showed you.  I have attached a picture of what is available. They are still breathable, high tech shirts. The biggest difference being the womens shirts having no buttons.  Possibly no black polo's available, I will know more about this in the morning.  Right now I want to see if the ladies like the substitute and if black can be changed to another color.  Again, I will know more in the morning, but would at a minimum appreciate the ladies input.

Tom